Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Getting Ready for 2009.

Well, I'm getting ready for the 2009 show season already. I learned a lot about having a photography business in 2008, sorry to Autumn & Pam for not getting your photos quicker. I had an amazing summer last year. I met some great people and some really nice horses. I have a lot of exciting new things that will be happening this year. I've got a couple of date already planned out. I will be putting up a tentative schedule in the next few weeks. If you have a special event you'd like photographed please email me as soon as you have the dates. I would like to actually go to a few shows and show this year! WoW, that will be differernt. May be I can ride and take pictures at the same time, that would be interesting. Anyways, keep checking back for more information about the upcoming year. Its going to exciting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment